... at this moment:
• Owl City/Fireflies. Amazing song. Just different enough to be what makes it special.
• Blake Lewis - HIS ENTIRE new CD. I lust after it's electronic perfection in a non-HR sort of way. It's amazing and it will make the world take notice.
• BSB/Straight through my heart. RedOne produced, upbeat and fun. It makes me proud that they're still doing what they do. And I'm not ashamed to say it either.
• Jay Shawn/ Down. Feels good. Sounds even better.
• Miley Cyrus/Party in the USA. My kid loves it. So I have to love it too. And it's a guilty pleasure.
• Creed/Overcome. We've all effed it up. We're all entitled to overcome.
• Kelly Clarkson/Already gone. Because tonight it just makes more sense after talking to a friend of mine who just ended a relationship which actually ended a while ago...
I'll have some more tomorrow...
Now back to listening to even more new music...